Salvax Foam® with Proderm Technology® — Smooth Operator
Containing 6% salicylic acid, Salvax Foam is used to treat hyperkeratotic skin disorders, including ichthyoses, keratosis pilaris/palmaris/plantaris, psoriasis, and xerosis.
THE EFFECTIVENESS OF SALVAX® FOAM HAS BEEN DEMONSTRATED IN CLINICAL TRIALS
In a four-week, multicenter study enrolling 41 patients with moderate xerosis treated with 6% salicylic acid in a foam delivery system (Salvax®), the following results were achieved:
- Overall significant median improvement in the signs and symptoms of xerosis
- Significant median improvement in redness, scaling, and cracking
- Hydrating foam is non-greasy and alcohol-free
- Leave-on foam spreads easily, penetrates and vanishes quickly
- Patented Proderm Technology® replenishes skin lipids and helps restore the natural skin barrier
Salvax® is also supplied as Salvax Duo Plus® (Supplied in a duo-pak containing: 1 Salvax Foam 70gm and 1 Hydro 35 Foam 150gm)
Ask your doctor today whether Salvax® featuring Proderm Technology® is right for you.