RECEDOTM is the only 100% medical-grade topical silicone gel available by prescription1
Help your patients heal their skin
FADE THE SCAR With RECEDO
INDICATIONS FOR USE
Under the supervision of a healthcare
practitioner, RECEDO™ TOPICAL GEL
is intended for the management of old and
new hypertrophic and keloid scarring resulting from burns, general surgical procedures, or trauma wounds.
RECEDO is a first-line option to prevent and manage scarring after surgery
- RECEDO forms an invisible, protective, silicone barrier around scarring1
- —This protective barrier is flexible, waterproof and breathable
- RECEDO demonstrated a significant reduction of multiple scarring parameters across two different assessments1
- 84.6% of patients positively rate their experience with RECEDO1
- RECEDO is easy to use, dries quickly (within 4-5 minutes), and can be covered with pressure garments, sunscreen and cosmetics1
Co-pay assistance is available
for commercially insured and
RECEDO TOPICAL GEL demonstrated dramatic results within 84 days1
Study/photos courtesy of David J. Goldberg, MD, Skin Laser & Surgery Specialists of New York and New Jersey.
Full Prescribing Information for RECEDO.
REFERENCE: 1. Study/photos courtesy of David J. Goldberg, MD, Skin Laser & Surgery Specialists of New York and New Jersey.